Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Starry Fork and Bowl of Blue

I've got to admit, I'm a bit of a dork* when it comes to my cooking and eating tools.

I'm not saying I won't eat or drink out of whatever plate or cup is clean, but there are some that I find myself reaching for again and again. Reaching for first. 

Such is the starry fork. Light as a feather. Sturdy as the hardest steel. First amongst all my forks. 

I hope to explore in this space some of the things that I'm cooking at home, and photo-blog some of the fruits of my urban patio garden. I also hope that you will continue to read it! 

*Please note, I'm actually a gigantic nerd, but not really for the purposes of this food blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Woo! I am the boyfriend of the hand that holds the starry fork! I help water, prepare, and eat the foods!

    My skills are:

    Cutting +1
    Dishwashing +2
    Washing Veggies +4
    Staying Out of the Way -2
    Finishing Other People's Plates +5

    I don't have a specific cup, plate, bowl, or utensil, but I do make sure I wash my grubby little paws before every meal!

    ReplyDelete